1. Spain’s Loyola University earns world’s first LEED Platinum verification for an ‘integrated campus’ (BD+C)
"Given Seville’s Mediterranean climate, where high temperatures are often the norm, special attention was paid to controlling sunlight."
2. The first agrihood in the Charleston region breaks ground on major residential amenity (BD+C)
"Designed by Beau Clowney Architects, the 9,000-sf swim club will serve as a gathering place with a junior Olympic-sized family pool and an adult pool, a full-service kitchen, and a shaded bar with pool-side dining, and programming that caters to a variety of preferences for health, fitness, and recreation."
3. Reopening campus performance arts centers (DLR Group)
"The theater craft is learned through a variety of settings, from the classroom with an open floor space used for movement, acting, or stage combat classes, to the scenic, prop, paint, and costume shops; rehearsal halls; and even the theater itself outside of public performances."
4. The Race to Make a Better Brand of Home Office (CityLab)
"The co-living company Common will have cities compete to host a housing and office project purpose-built to capture remote workers."
5. Millions of Apartment Renters Sit at the Brink of Disaster (National Real Estate Investor)
"With unemployment levels still high and extended federal benefits now expired, more renters will have trouble staying current in the months ahead."