The BD+C editors are conducting a research project on "design innovation" in the AEC industry and real estate market.
We invite all U.S. architects, designers, structural engineers, MEP engineers, and other design professionals that specialize in building design to participate in our 10-minute, 15-question online survey.
The purpose of the 2021 Design Innovation Survey is to explore the leading drivers, sources of inspiration, and successful outcomes for design innovation projects and initiatives. Let us know about:
- Your most successful design innovation initiatives
- Your thoughts on the top drivers of design innovation
- How your firm encourages innovation on design projects
- Which building sectors are most in need of innovation
- Promising companies/startups that support AEC innovation
All survey participants who provide their contact information will be sent a link to download a PDF report with the complete findings.
Also, all participants who provide their contact information (last question of the survey) will be entered into a drawing to win one of four $50 Visa Gift Cards.
Your response will provide valuable information to the AEC industry and the U.S. real estate market.
- David Barista, Editorial Director, BD+C