SGC Horizon, parent company of ProBuilder, will present 3 ProConnect Single Family Events this year.
At ProConnect Single Family, Home Builders meet in confidential 20-minute sessions with Building Product Manufacturers to discuss upcoming projects, learn about new products, and discover practical solutions to technical problems.
Check out this short video to see how ProConnect Single Family works.
For information about other 2023 ProConnect Events – Multifamily, Education, and Sustainability – click here.
2023 PROCONNECT SINGLE FAMILY SCHEDULE
- March 26-28, Westin Stonebriar Resort & Spa, Dallas
- May 7-9, Darcy Hotel, Washington, D.C. (in partnership with the National Association of Home Builders);
- September 18-20, TPC Sawgrass Marriott Resort & Spa, Ponte Vedra Beach, Fla.
Note: Single Family ProConnects are reserved for Home Builders whose companies produce 50 or more homes/year.
To learn how to participate as a Sponsor or Home Builder, please contact Dan Gardner, ProConnect Program Director, firstname.lastname@example.org; 989.860.7930.
HOW MANUFACTURERS BENEFIT FROM PROCONNECT SINGLE FAMILY
- 16-18 prescheduled meetings with prequalified Home Builders – It would take 2-3 months of your time just to set up this many meetings, plus multiple business trips. At ProConnect Single Family, the Home Builders come right to your table.
- Cost effectiveness – "If you just convert one piece of business, it pays for itself." – Multi-time Sponsor
- Strategic guidance – “Gives us great intelligence in terms of what matters most to them." – Multi-time Sponsor
- Informal networking with Builders – Make further contact at breaks, meals, and dedicated networking events (pub crawls, stadium tours, even axe throwing!)
WHAT SPONSORS SAY ABOUT THE PROCONNECT EXPERIENCE
"We've actually been able to close business at the show – which is phenomenal." – Window Manufacturer
"We always come away with a door open that was not open for us before." – Appliance Manufacturer
"From a strategic perspective, it’s very valuable to have that input so we can keep out finger on the pulse." – Plumbing Fixture Manufacturer
HOW BUILDERS BENEFIT FROM PROCONNECT SINGLE FAMILY
Learn about numerous new building products and solutions in a condensed time frame – just a day-and-a-half.
Network with other industry professionals from around the country at breaks, meals, and receptions.
Builders Roundtable: Home builders discuss issues of mutual concern and share ideas, best practices, and advice.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE IN PROCONNECT SINGLE FAMILY
ProConnect Single Famiy is designed for leading Home Builders who are responsible for recommending and specifying products for their firms' projects. The events are free to qualified Home Builders selected by ProConnect staff.
Sponsorships are open to Building Product Manufacturers serving the Single Family home building sector.