Robotic storage facility protects exotic automobiles, fine wines, artwork
Miller Construction Company, Fort Lauderdale, Fla., has completed construction on a high-tech robotic storage facility designed to store and protect valued possessions such as exotic automobiles, fine wines, artwork, and jewelry. Designed and built to resist Category 5 hurricanes, the RoboVault facility features automated storage retrieval, biometric recognition, private access with 24/7 security monitoring, and climate-controlled wine storage and safe deposit boxes.
More like this
- Cubellis and D. Stephenson Construction awarded 'green' library project for Dania Beach, Fla.
- New website highlights government tax incentives for large commercial buildings
- North Miami to get a new high school
- Voting center redesigned where it counts
- South Florida transit-oriented development gets city approval