RMJM unveils design details for $1B green development in Turkey
RMJM has unveiled the design for the $1 billion Varyap Meridian development it is master planning in Istanbul, Turkey's Atasehir district, a new residential and business district. Set on a highly visible site that features panoramic views stretching from the Bosporus Strait in the west to the Sea of Marmara to the south, the 372,000-square-meter development includes a 60-story tower, 1,500 residential units, a five-star hotel, offices and conference facilities with landscaped public areas, and parking facilities. The project, which is expected to serve 20,000 people, is scheduled to be completed in 2011.
More like this
- RMJM unveils design details for $1B green development in Turkey
- Earthquake engineering keeps airport grounded
- Urban Land Institute honors five 'outstanding' developments in Europe, Middle East, and Africa
- Will Alsop to head up new RMJM studio
- Jacobs, Arup, AECOM top BD+C's ranking of the nation's 75 largest international design firms