We’re excited to announce that the 2022 Women in Design+Construction Conference is back in-person this year after two years of virtual programming during the pandemic. The 2022 WIDC event will take place September 26-28 at the Sofitel Chicago Magnificent Mile.
Each year, WIDC brings together more than 150 leading women in architecture, engineering, construction, and commercial real estate for three days of professional development, leadership training, networking, and fun.
The full WIDC conference agenda will be posted this week on the WIDC 2022 event site.
Confirmed topics and speakers include:
- Achieving Diversity and Inclusion at the Leadership Level (Presented by Gilbane Building Company)
- Transforming Firmwide Culture: Lessons From a 100-year-old Startup (Presented by LEO A DALY)
- How To Lead, Influence, and Establish Credibility in AEC (Presented by McCownGordon Construction)
- The Great Re-Engagement: Putting the Joy Back in the Job (Presented by Art Anderson Associates, Mortenson Construction, and Rice Fergus Miller)
- Women’s Employee Resource Groups: Proud Moments, Lessons Learned, and Everything in Between (Presented by Skanska USA)
- Brand Positioning and Business Development in the Infrastructure Decade (Presented by Hinge Strategy and IMEG Corp.)
- The Key Ingredients to Leveraging Your Leadership Style and Mentoring Women Leaders of the Future (Presented by Page and Texas Children’s Hospital)
- ALSO: Exclusive tours of Chicago architectural landmarks, networking receptions, peer-to-peer networking lunch, and more!
For WIDC registration information, visit https://bdcnetworkwidc.com/2022.