Join us for an engaging, live webinar presented by Steven Burns, FAIA, Chief Creative Officer at BQE Software as he explores 10 project performance KPIs that, when tracked properly, will transform the way your business operates, and subsequently how profitable each project is.
Participants in this webinar are eligible to receive 1 AIA LU.
About this Webinar
Projects are the core of your engineering firm. Not only do they generate profits, but they are also at the center of your firm’s business operations. As such, doing everything you can to ensure their success should be one of your top priorities.
Key performance indicators (KPIs) track project success by measuring how your projects (or team, clients, and so on) are performing. Because each engineering firm has different goals and ways of working, your vital KPIs will vary from project to project.
Effective KPIs, regardless of project type, are:
- Well-defined and quantifiable
- Communicated thoroughly with every employee
- Crucial measurements for tracking the progress of your goals
- Applicable to your firm and industry
Within the world of project performance and finance, certain KPIs should always be used to monitor and improve your success.
By the end of this webinar, you will know how to:
- Describe why managing your project and firm health is as crucial as managing your own health
- List the 10 KPIs that every firm must understand and what they really mean for your firm’s health
- Define and quantify KPIs that are meaningful to achieve your business and personal goals
- Recognize how technology plays into managing a healthy firm, just as it does with managing your own health
BQE Software develops innovative business management solutions for Architecture, Engineering, and other professional services firms. Its flagship product, BQE CORE, streamlines project management, time tracking, billing, accounting, and other business processes on a single platform. Every day, over 5,000 customers use BQE CORE to get clear visibility and control over their projects, productivity, and profitability – all in one place. Learn more at www.bqe.com.
Chief Creative Officer
Moderator: Adam Grubb
Director of Video Marketing/Production