The Energy Trust of Oregon has begun offering tens of thousands of dollars in incentives for building owners and project teams in Oregon to re-imagine their design goals and strive for net zero.
The organization is offering technical assistance along with financial benefits, which include:
- Up to $10,000 to offset the cost of a design charrette
- Up to $50,000 for building energy studies
- Up to $15,000 to assist in building to solar-ready standards
- Installation incentives of $0.40 per kWh
- Up to $40,000 toward the cost of energy metering
- 50% of the cost of certification through the International Living Future Institute’s Net Zero Energy Building (NZEB) Program.
More information is available at: http://energytrust.org/commercial/construction-renovation-improvements/p...