We're going to be sending out the 2012 Giants 300 survey later this week. Look for a notice on www.BDCnetwork.com.
In the meantime, this is a call for "splendiforous" cover photos from Giants 300 firms.
We're looking for great photos of your recent projects (2011-2012 completion). Include data on the project (name of project, client/owner, city/state, square footage or other dimensions, and key member firms of the Building Team: architect, AOR, structural engineer, MEP engineer, GC, CM, etc. Our cover measures 9.75 wide x 10.5 high, so we're looking for images that can be cropped to those dimensions (i.e., vertical). Include name, email, and phone number of photographer, and any required photography credit.
The "winning" photo (no $$$!) will be featured on the cover of the July BD+C. We use many of the other submissions inside the issue, so you've got a great opportunity to get FREE PUBLICITY - literally worth thousands of dollars - for your firm.
While you're at it, we're also looking for ideas for our Giants 300 issue. Please email Rob Cassidy (email@example.com) with information about your firm on the following topics (don't feel you have to answer all of them - just the ones of interest to your firm):
1. NEW OFFICE/S: Did you open a new office in the past year or so?
2. NEW SERVICES: Are you offering new services, expanded scope of activities? Alternatively, have you streamlined service offerings?
3. MAJOR HIRES: Any big-name or major hires in the last year?
4. INNOVATIONS OR INVENTIONS: Has your firm developed any major innovation, or invented a new technology or technical solution?
5. INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS: How important is work outside the U.S. and Canada to your firm? Have you expanded in the last year or so? Where?
6. BIM STRATEGY: Is BIM paying off for your firm? Has it been harder to implement than you thought? What have you learned about BIM in the last year or so? Who's the BIM guru at your firm, and can we interview him/her (name, email, phone)?
7. MAJOR MARKET TRENDS: What big shifts in market trends are you seeing out there (more specific than "the recession")? Any exciting new ideas or developments?
8. YOUR FIRM'S STRATEGIC DIRECTION: Who can we talk to at your firm about your strategic plan, your direction for the future? CEO? President? Managing Director? Please supply contact information: name, title, and how we can reach this person.
We're planning an exciting Giants 300 issue for July, and it all starts with that "splendiforous" cover photo, so let's hear from you soon.
Send cover images to me (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Tim Gregorski, Sr Editor (email@example.com).