BD+C's 2014 Giants 300 survey form is now available. But completing the survey is just one way to participate in the July Giants issue.
Photo: Courtesy Walbridge and SmithGroupJJR
Building Design+Construction's 2014 Giants 300 survey form is now available.
But completing the survey is just one way to participate in the July Giants issue.
The editors of BD+C welcome your firm’s input for our July issue Giants 300 issue ... we’re looking for trends, analysis, big ideas in any of the following market sectors:
COURTHOUSES (Fed, State, Municipal)
CULTURAL/ENTERTAINMENT FACILITIES (Libraries, Concert Halls, Museums, etc.)
DATA CENTERS (good photos, please!)
GOVERNMENT BUILDINGS (FED, STATE, LOCAL)
INDUSTRIAL BUILDINGS (Warehouses, manufacturing, etc.)
K-12 SCHOOLS (PUBLIC, PRIVATE, SPECIALTY)
MILITARY BUILDINGS (Army Corps of Engineers, NAVFAC, Air Force, NASA)
MULTIFAMILY (Apartment, Condo – NOT SINGLE-FAMILY)
OFFICE BUILDINGS AND TENANT FITOUTS
RECONSTRUCTION (Adaptive Reuse, Renovation, Historic Preservation, etc)
RETAIL/MALLS/ BIG BOX
TRANSIT TERMINALS/TRANSIT STATIONS/TOD’S
UNIVERSITY/COLLEGE BUILDINGS (2-YEAR, 4-YEAR)
As a “Giants 300” firm, we’d like your input, views, and ideas on the following:
• Strategic plans at your firm: New offices? Major hires? M&A? New markets?
• Sense of the market: Which sectors are most vibrant? Which are tanking?
• Major new trends in any of the above categories (not “sustainability”)?
• Demands from clients: What are they looking for? How are you responding?
• Financing innovations, funding issues, solutions? Any clever $$$ techniques?
• Technical or technology breakthroughs? Innovations? What's hot and new?
• Business prospects for rest of 2014, into 2015, preferably by market sector
Send us RECENT photos of your best projects (2013/2014 only – no old projects!), esp. in the target building-type sectors listed above. Please email (10MB or less) or use other means (Dropbox, HighTail, Box, WeTransfer.com, etc.), with brief info about the project: physical aspects (sq ft, stories, # of rooms, etc), location, client, and all major AEC firms involved on Building Team, including your own: architect, AOR, contractor, SE, MEP, etc.
Don’t waste this valuable opportunity to get free publicity for your firm!
Deadline for Submission: Friday, April 4, 2014 (or keep me posted as to when you would be able to respond).
SEND ALL SUBMISSIONS TO ME AT: DBARISTA@SGCMAIL.COM