The AIA announced the inclusion of six new documents into its popular Documents-on-Demand service, which for nearly four years has offered PC, MAC and tablet users easy access to AIA Contract Documents’ cost effective contracts anytime and anywhere they have Internet access.
The latest additions, which bring the total number of documents available to 98, cover aspects of every common project delivery method the building industry uses to support construction and design projects.
The following documents have been added to AIA Documents-on-Demand:
- A141™–2004, Standard Form of Agreement Between Owner and Design-Builder
- ?2. A142™–2004, Standard Form of Agreement Between Design-Builder and Contractor ?
- 3. A441™–2008, Standard Form of Agreement Between Contractor and Subcontractor for a Design-Build Project?
- 4. B142™–2004, Standard Form of Agreement Between Owner and Consultant where the Owner contemplates using the design-build method of project delivery?
- 5. B143™–2004, Standard Form of Agreement Between Design-Builder and Architect ?
- 6. C441™–2008, Standard Form of Agreement Between Architect and Consultant for a Design-Build Project
Availability?AIA Documents-on-Demand is a free service. Users can purchase and download only the AIA Contract Document forms and agreements necessary for the project at hand with a price per document ranging from $6.95 to $21.95. Please visit: http://documentsondemand.aia.org.
More information about AIA Contract Documents can be found at www.aia.org/contractdocs. +