The Fall 2022 issue (Nov/Dec) of MULTIFAMILY Design+Construction will feature two "roundup" articles on Senior Living and Student Housing projects. There is NO COST for participating!
Please follow the guidelines below for your submission.
Deadline for Submission: Tuesday, September 13, 2022.
Here’s what we need – please send as a Word document (preferred) or email text (not PDF):
1. PROJECT DESCRIPTION —project name, location, # of units, type of units (studio, 1BR, 2BR, etc.), construction cost (or total cost), Developer or Owner firm, key AEC firms involved (architect, MEP engineer, structure/civil engineer, landscape architect, builder/contractor, important specialty subcontractors – e.g., sustainability consultant).
Note: Projects must have been completed in the last 18 months or so (please give approx. Occupancy Date or Construction Completion Date). Please do not submit projects that are still under construction.
2. HIGH-QUALITY HIGH-RESOLUTION PHOTOS, 300 dpi, with brief CAPTIONS (25-50 words) describing what’s going on in the photo (“925-sq. ft. fitness center at Aloha Apartments with rowing equipment…,“ “Community center with infinity pool at Aloha…”).
OK to have people in photos – preferably real people, not actors. Casual, candid, not posed.
Include VERTICAL photos (or photos that can be cropped for vertical use) for possible Cover consideration. Cover size: 8.5 inches wide X 10.75 inches high.
3. PHOTO CREDITS for all images (no renderings!)
4. TELL US WHAT MAKES THE PROJECT SPECIAL Tell why MFDC readers would be interested in the project: special design aspects, interesting financing mechanism, client target group, community involvement, sustainability, unusual obstacles to overcome, etc.
5. SUBMITTER'S CONTACT INFO – include your mobile phone (in case we have questions).
Please send materials to: Robert Cassidy, Editor, MFDC – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Put "Senior Living" or "Student Housing" in the SUBJECT line.
Questions? Email me or text/call me at 773-220-3555.