1. The Weekly show: Breaking the rules of retail, and the Household Model for assisted living facilities (BD+C)
"The September 17 episode of BD+C's "The Weekly" is available for viewing on demand."
2. Sagrada Familia completion date pushed back due to coronavirus (BD+C)
"Now, however, thanks to the COVID-19 pandemic, the project is going to miss that completion date. Construction was halted back in early March when Spain went into a national lockdown."
3. Data center provider Aligned links new financing to sustainability performance (BD+C)
"The Dallas-based data center provider Aligned recently completed a $1 billion senior secured credit facility that it claims is one of the largest private debt raises in this sector’s history, and the first of its kind that links financing to sustainability."
4. Spate of energy code appeals could hamper efficiency progress (BD+C)
"Several industry groups, including the National Association of Home Builders, the Leading Builders of America, the Air Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration Institute, the American Gas Association, and the American Public Gas Association, have appealed specific provisions of the proposed code."
5. Campus outbreaks have muddied the picture for student housing (National Real Estate Investor)
"Operators are experiencing big variances in occupancy rates for the fall semester."
6. U.S. imports ramp up as retailers prepare for holiday season (Bisnow)
"Imports through U.S. seaports increased significantly in July, and they are on track for a record-setting August as retailers prepare for the upcoming holiday season, according to the latest Global Port Tracker report from the National Retail Federation."