1. Final report: BD+C's 2020 Color Trends Report (BD+C)
"This special research report from the editors of BD+C explores the leading trends and drivers related to the use of color on commercial, institutional, and multifamily building projects."
2. HMC releases COVID-19 Campus Reboot Guide for PreK-12 schools (MHC Architects)
"As part of HMC’s ongoing research effort to better understand the long-term effects of COVID-19 and develop solutions for a safe return to PreK-12 schools, we consulted with clients from various school districts and county offices of education, conducted surveys with parents, and did a deep dive literature review on building design and infectious disease transmission/prevention."
3. SpeedCore demonstrates excellent fire resistance without additional fire-protective coatings (BD+C)
"New York City approves metal-concrete product for all five boroughs."
4. Museums emerging from the pandemic: Hands-on learning (HGA)
"HGA Arts & Culture experts weigh in on the future of museums in this ongoing series, Museums Emerging from the Pandemic."
5. Space-starved buyers flock to master-planned communities (Bisnow)
"In only a few months, the coronavirus pandemic, along with a side of unexpected social unrest in some places, has made people rethink urban living. That new fear of density has been boosting master-planned communities."
6. As some office tenants’ leases expire, they are opting to consolidate in fewer locations (National Real Estate Investor)
"COVID-19 is making companies reevaluate their office space needs. Some are opting for consolidation."