1. AEMSEN develops concept for sustainable urban living (BD+C)
"The concept has been created for the redevelopment of the lots on the Barbizonlaan in Capelle aan den IJssel."
2. New pilot credits offered for SITES and TRUE rating systems (BD+C)
"SITES, or The Sustainable SITES Initiative, promotes best practices and establishes performance measures for the sustainable development of parks, corporate campuses, and other green spaces."
3. Nonresidential construction has recovered 56% of jobs lost since March employment report (ABC)
"Nonresidential construction employment added 74,700 jobs on net in June."
4. Going up? Not so fast: Strict new rules to govern elevator culture (New York Times)
"Small, crowded, enclosed spaces are petri dishes for the coronavirus. But in urban office buildings, elevators are a necessity, so companies are wrestling with how to make them safer."
5. Can American skyscrapers survive the coronavirus? (Fox Business)
"Coronavirus lockdowns proved many Americans can efficiently work from home."