WaterView Report 2009 available from ZweigWhite's Environmental Business Journal
The fifh edition of Environmental Business Journal’s renowned WaterView Report series, published by ZweigWhite, is written with business strategists, planners, executives, and investors in the water industry in mind.
It is an extensive and comprehensive manual and market research document for the current state and future of the water and wastewater businesses in multiple segments.
This 811-page report maps out the water industry by sector, with many market data breakdowns and forecasts, and the latest trends and strategies derived from hundreds of executive interviews.
Basic Outline of WaterView 2009:
* Water Industry Trends, the Future, and Strategies
* Analysis of Markets & End-Users
* Water Rights and Wholesaling
* Productivity & Information Technology
* Water Utilities and Wastewater Treatment Works
* Water and Wastewater Treatment Equipment
* Water Services Sector
For more info, go to: http://www.zweigwhite.com/p-830-waterview-2009-report-water-wastewater-markets-overview-of-markets-and-competition.php?mtn=F3581A&
More like this
- Average annual pay increases at A/E/P firms continue to rise in 2010
- Half of Firms Cut Staff; Profit Margins Stabilize
- One in five design and engineering firms cut pay of top leaders, says ZweigWhite survey
- ZweigWhite Announces 2009 Best Firms to Work For
- 1. Water Performance: Getting the Most from Every Drop