VFA to acquire Altus Group's Capital Planning division
Strategic move strengthens VFA's facilities capital planning market osition in North America.
VFA, Inc. and VFA Canada Corp. announced that they have signed a purchase agreement to acquire the Altus Capital Planning division of Altus Group. Closing is scheduled to take place on or before June 30, 2012, subject to the satisfaction of certain conditions.
The acquisition will enable VFA to build upon its leadership position for facilities capital planning in North America and gain a significant number of icustomers and partners. Financial terms were not disclosed. +
More like this
- BBS Architects & Engineers acquires Ward Associates
- Boston-based facilities management firm VFA providing green building assessments for U.S. Food & Drug Administration to enable FDA to integrate sustainability into its capital plan
- SSOE acquires MEP Firm CRS Engineering & Design Consultants
- Cancer hospital plans fifth treatment center
- 4.8-megawatt solar power system completed at Jersey Gardens Mall