Two is Better than One
Emerson Plaza Two, the second of twelve condominium towers planned for Altamonte Springs, Fla., will be a $20 million, 12-story building with 54 condo units and two penthouses. The structure will be identical to Emerson Plaza One and share a fitness center, lakeside pool, and 1,700-sf cabana with bar and meeting rooms. Emerson Plaza One is scheduled to be completed in August and Emerson Plaza Two is slated for completion in early 2007. Emerson International Inc. of Altamonte Springs is developing the project and John Youngman, Emerson's lead architect, designed the condo towers.
More like this
- First look: Herzog & de Meuron's Jade Signature condo tower in Florida
- Two of three planned luxury condo towers open in Irvine, Calif.
- Trump luxury condos in Jersey City get more luxurious
- Philadelphia's historic Ayer building gets new life
- Moriarty & Associates selected as GC for Miami’s BrickellHouse Condo