Tips for designing with fire rated glass - AIA/CES course
This BD+C University class is worth 1.0 AIA LU/HSW.
SAFTI FIRST and Kate Steel of Steel Consulting Services team to offer tips and advice for choosing the correct code-compliant glazing product for every fire-rated application. In this class, they demonstrate how to:
- Distinguish between fire protective and fire resistive glass and glazing systems
- Interpret IBC code and fire test requirements
- Recognize fire rating listing limitations
- Determine the best product value for your budget
"Designing with Fire Rated Glass" is also available as live webinar or broadcasted at your location, delivered by Kate Steel. For over 15 years, Kate has been actively participating in code development committees responsible for promulgating fire and safety glazing provisions in the IBC. She has successfully trained architects, specifiers and code enforcers on the correct and code approved use of fire rated glazing and framing products. To schedule a hosted webinar or a live presentation, please contact email@example.com.
More like this
- Energy-efficient glazing technology [AIA Course]
- Amid safety concerns, school replaces wired glass
- SAFTI FIRST hosts architectural summit in New York
- Clearly Protective: Glazing for Life Safety at Seidman Cancer Center
- Fire rated glass helps 'greenest building in North America' achieve LEED Platinum