Three Green Building Lawyer Bloggers Predict The Next Big Thing
Three leading bloggers on green building law—Stephen Del Percio, Shari Shapiro, and Chris Cheatham—talk to Treehugger about trends they’re seeing in green building and the legal implications of those next big things. Their observations include: the potential for more lawsuits against green building developers, state and local governments turning away from LEED and toward the International Code Council's Green Construction Code, and more popular mandates on green building.
More like this
- 10 green things to be thankful for this holiday season
- EPA HQ moves to suburbs despite advocating smart growth
- Igor Krnajski, SVP with Denihan Hospitality Group, on hotel construction and understanding the industry
- 4 hospital lobbies provide a healthy perspective
- Green roofs, green building standards could lead to liability issues, says report