Sustainable Forestry Initiative (SFI) moves to new office in Washington, D.C.
As of May 1, 2009, the Sustainable Forestry Initiative will be sharing offices with the H. John Heinz III Center for Science, Economics and Environment, a nonprofit institution dedicated to improving the scientific and economic foundation for environmental policy.
Our new address is:
900 17th Street NW Suite 700
Washington, D.C. 20006
President & CEO
More like this
- Sustainable Forestry Initiative 101 webinar to review wood standard certification labels and claims
- SFI releases new sustainable forestry standard
- Video from AIA Show: Mortar Net’s new ‘TOTALFlash’ system
- All iLevel by Weyerhaeuser facilities certified to SFI or PEFC standards
- Sustainable Forestry Initiative sponsors "SFI and Green Building" webinar