Sto Corp. announces new technical director for Canada
Edgar will have full responsibility of specifications, details, website technical content, testing and approvals, and will support the Canada sales team.
Sto Corp. announced John Edgar as the new technical director for Canada. Edgar has been working for Sto for the last 20 years, serving in multiple leadership positions involving both Canadian and U.S. technical matters.
Edgar will have full responsibility of specifications, details, website technical content, testing and approvals, and will support the Canada sales team. In addition, Edgar will continue to manage several important research projects involving the U.S. and Canada markets. BD+C
More like this
- Sto debuts EIFS claddings selector with Revit model downloads
- Sto’s web-based selection tool, EIFS Claddings Selector - Architectural Toolbox, incorporates Revit, Autodesk’s platform for building information modeling (BIM)
- Sto Corp. announces appointment of new CMO
- Sto Corp. launches joint warranty with The Quikrete Companies, Inc.
- Sto Corp.'s RapidSeal offers single-component air barrier and waterproofing material for above-grade wall construction