Skanska USA Civil promotes Bradley to southeast general superintendent
In Bradley’s new position, he will manage field operations for all Skanska Civil projects in the southeast.
Skanska USA announced that its civil business unit, which provides civil engineering, construction and infrastructure services, has promoted Marc Bradley to general superintendent for the Southeast region. In Bradley’s new position, he will manage field operations for all Skanska Civil projects in the southeast.
Since joining Skanska Civil in 1998, Bradley has worked in a variety of roles in the company, including project engineer, field surveyor and superintendent – most recently working in Delaware on the Indian River Inlet Bridge. In his new position, Bradley will report to Skanska Senior Vice President and General Manager Bob Rose. BD+C
More like this
- Skanska promotes Aparicio and hires Leintz in Southern California
- Skanska Promotes Richard Kennedy to COO for NY/NJ Metro Area
- Suffolk Construction-Marcobay Construction form partnership to target Southeast projects
- Skanska promotes Saunders to VP/GM of Bayshore Concrete Products
- Skanska hires aviation construction expert Bob Postma