SimplexGrinnell highlights integrated suite of web-based technologies at NFPA Expo
eservices platform uses the power of the Internet to deliver more value to customers.
SimplexGrinnell is showing NFPA Expo attendees how its advanced suite of integrated web-based technologies can provide more value to customers through improved efficiency, added productivity, and lower life-cycle costs.
The eservices platform, with leading-edge serviceability technologies and real-time data management capabilities, strengthens the company’s ability to meet the key challenges and priorities facing customers today in life safety and property protection.
The eservices suite includes everything from the Simplex 4100/4010ES life-safety platform, remote fire alarm diagnostics, and integrated life-safety information management to electronic inspection reporting, self-service web portal applications, electronic fire extinguisher monitoring solutions, and integrated emergency communications solutions. +
More like this
- Notification reinvented: SimplexGrinnell introduces revolutionary family of intelligent notification appliances
- SimplexGrinnell shows life-safety capabilities at NFPA in Chicago
- SimplexGrinnell introduces Simplex 4003 Emergency Communications voice control panel at NFPA
- SimplexGrinnell strengthens security portfolio with new Intransa alliance
- SimplexGrinnell earns certified status in Microsoft Partner Program for 9th year in a row