Sasaki selected for 2012 National Planning Firm Award
The award recognizes a firm for its body of distinguished work influencing the planning profession.
Sasaki Associates Inc. was awarded the 2012 American Planning Association’s National Planning Excellence Award for a Planning Firm. Sasaki was recognized for the enduring high quality of their project work and for their leadership in charting the future of planning, including a significant commitment to sustainable design practices.
The award recognizes a firm for its body of distinguished work influencing the planning profession. APA’s national awards program, the profession’s highest honor, is a proud tradition established more than 50 years ago to recognize outstanding community plans, planning programs and initiatives, public education efforts, and individuals for their leadership on planning issues. BD+C
More like this
- AIA Chicago announces Skidmore, Owings & Merrill as 2011 Firm of the Year
- AIA elevates 122 members and seven international architects to the College of Fellows
- HOK sustainability expert Mary Ann Lazarus tapped by AIA for strategy consulting position
- AIA names 104 members to College of Fellows
- Sasaki expands national sports design studio