Retail town center planned for the Florida Panhandle
Spread across 52 acres in Walton County in the Florida Panhandle, Grand Boulevard at Sandestin is a new lifestyle town center that will incorporate shopping, dining, entertainment, professional service, corporate office, residential, and hotel space. Designed by Nelson Architects, Austin, Texas, with Birmingham, Ala.-based Brasfield & Gorrie as general contractor, the development will also feature a pedestrian-friendly layout and a public green space named Grand Park, where events will be hosted year-round. Local developer Howard Group is developing the project. Completion: spring 2007.
More like this
- Florida developer hopes to transform failing mall to mixed-use magnet
- Green mixed-use tower goes up in South Mumbai
- Long-Vacant Chicago Land Parcel Finally Gets A Project
- Project team to showcase design for first mixed-use retail center of its kind in Mexico City
- Malls mutate, breed outdoor, lifestyle concepts