Report of stabilized fundamentals has commercial investors optimistic
According to a second quarter 2011 PwC Real Estate Investor Survey, overall fundamentals are stabilizing despite the U.S. economy. As a result, commercial real estate investors are pursuing deals and are optimistic about the industry’s future.
Rental rates remain below peak levels, according to the report. However, the average market-rent change rate increased in 25 of 31 markets.
More like this
- Hopeful signs for commercial real estate in 2011
- DC, NYC, SF, Austin, Boston show hopeful signs for commercial real estate in 2011
- Real estate investors lose over $2.6B annually in roof system value
- Jones Lang LaSalle: All U.S. real estate sectors to post gains in 2013—even retail
- Mega deals drive 28% increase in global engineering and construction merger and acquisition value