Report evaluates top green technologies from Europe
Radiant heating and cooling systems and so-called “active façades” are among the green building technologies widely used in Europe that have the most promise for the U.S. buildings market, according to a recent report from the Mechanical Contractors Education and Research Foundation.
Authored by green building consultant Yudelson Associates, Tucson, Ariz., the 50-page report details a number of European innovations that American architects, engineers, and contractors can use to design and develop high-performance green buildings at little or no added cost, including chilled beams, dynamic façades, and advanced building controls.
Download the full report at: www.greenbuildconsult.com/pdfs/mcerf.pdf
More like this
- 29 Great Solutions for the AEC Industry
- Report: Building codes and regulations impede progress toward uber-green buildings
- New data shows low construction prices may soon be coming to an end
- New book provides energy efficiency guidance for hotels
- CTBUH conference on future of tall buildings set for October 22-23, 2009 in Chicago