RCMA and Oak Ridge National Laboratory to host International Roof Coatings Conference
The International Roof Coatings Conference will feature keynote speakers Marc LaFrance of the U.S. Department of Energy, and Art Rosenfeld of the Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.
The Roof Coatings Manufacturers Association (RCMA), in partnership with Oak Ridge National Laboratory (ORNL), will host the International Roof Coatings Conference on July 16-19, 2012 in Baltimore, Md., at the InterContinental Harbor Court Hotel.
This conference is for professionals in the roof coating, building envelope, green building, cool roofing, research, or architectural communities.
The International Roof Coatings Conference will feature keynote speakers Marc LaFrance, technology development manager at the U.S. Department of Energy, and Art Rosenfeld, distinguished scientist emeritus at Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.
The lineup of speakers from leading and influential organizations will include timely presentations on topics as:
- Accelerated Aging of Roofing Materials: How to Mimic the Changes in Solar Reflectance
- An Outcome-Based, Multivariate Approach to Roof Surface Thermal Contribution
- Analysis of TPO Roofing Membrane and Methods to Improve Adhesion of Waterborne Elastomeric Roof Coatings
- Coatings Forensics
- Cool Roofs Cause Condensation – Fact or Fiction
- Elastomeric Roof Coatings Performance, Durability and Life Cycle of Post Applied Coatings as Compared to Inline Coated Manufactured Membranes
- FEVE Fluoropolymer Resins for Long-Life Coatings on Roof Surfaces
- Reduction of Surface Reflectance through Controlled Particulate-Microbial Contamination
- Test Method Changes Impact on Roofing Reflectivity and Emissivity
- Water-based PVDF Coatings for Cool White Roof Applications
For more information on the International Roof Coatings Conference, including a complete schedule of events, registration, and hotel accommodations, please visit www.roofcoatings.org. BD+C