Pervious pavement gets a shot of color
FilterPave Products now offers its line of poured-in-place pervious pavement products in several new colors, including Starlight Black and Platinum Gray in the stone series and Graphite Black in glass. Made from 100% recycled glass or locally-sourced aggregates, is twice as porous as other hard-surfaced porous pavements (38% porous), resulting in a greater reduction of stormwater runoff, according to the maker. The pavement is clog-resistant and features a Solar Reflective Index of 29 to help mitigates the urban heat island effect.
More like this
- Porous Pavement: Slipping Through The Cracks
- Dur-A-Flex Adds Unique Designer Flooring to Decorative Lineup of Seamless Systems
- Construction milestone reached for $1B expansion of San Diego International Airport
- Total construction to rise 5.1% in 2011
- 'The Cell' ballpark in Chicago getsnation's largest permeable parking lot