Cincinnati hospital installs aluminum-framed windows
The former Manor Hotel in Cincinnati is being renovated into administrative offices for the 171,000-sf Children’s Hospital Medical Center of Cincinnati. Crystal Series 2100 commercial aluminum fixed picture windows were specially configured to replicate the original appearance of the hotel and were selected for their energy efficiency, aesthetics, and strength, according to property owner Vernon Manor Offices, Cincinnati. The windows feature 3º-inch aluminum frames and 7/8-inch dual-pane insulating glass units with Solarban 60 low-e coating for added energy efficiency.
More like this
- Skanska to Construct Children’s Hospital of Richmond at Virginia Commonwealth University Pavilion
- Hospital Adapts Retail Design Principles
- Spokane hospital renovations expand pediatric and adult healthcare
- Pediatric hospitals improve care with flexible, age-sensitive design
- May 2012: New Projects Portfolio