Office complex will incorporate a bit of Summit, N.J., history
Greenock Capital Management and CB Richard Ellis have broken ground on the 46,570-sf Claremont Corporate Center in Summit, N.J. The two-story, Class A office complex will incorporate the adjacent turn-of-the-century Risk Mansion, family home of Dr. William H. Risk, who settled in Summit in 1873. The mansion will be the focus of the facility, with new, modern offices and below-grade parking constructed on three sides of the historic structure. The building will include a two-story main entry lobby with a glass curtain wall façade and a 20-foot stone wall. Completion: late 2009.
More like this
- BIG's 'folded façade' design takes first-prize in competition for China energy company headquarters
- Summit focuses on reducing greenhouse gas emissions
- Robert Cassidy, editor of Building Design+Construction, to speak at AIA 2009 Summer Leadership Summit (July 24-26) in Chicago
- USGBC’s Greenbuild 2009 brings global ideas to local main streets
- World Property Summit in Sydney, Australia, set for October 19-21, 2009