Morgan/Harbour completes three projects at Columbia Centre
Projects completed on behalf of property owner, White Oak Realty Partners, LLC, Pearlmark Realty Partners, LLC and Angelo Gordon & Co.
Morgan/Harbour Construction has completed three build-out projects within Columbia Centre II in Rosemont, Ill., on behalf of property owner, White Oak Realty Partners, LLC, Pearlmark Realty Partners, LLC and Angelo Gordon & Co.
The first project was a 7,600-sf build-out for Power Home Remodeling Group. The project featured the construction of two training rooms, offices, open workspaces and two conference rooms..
The full-service construction firm also completed a 3,000-sf build-out for consumer electronics and operating systems provider, Control4. The project included the construction of a training room and break room for use by the staff.
Papineau also led the construction team in the 1,700-sf build-out for Hammortree Financial within the Columbia Centre II property. The renovations included the construction of private offices, open work areas and a conference room. The Dobbins Group again provided the architectural services. +
More like this
- Rogers joins Morgan/Harbour as senior project manager
- Summit Design+Build completes law office in Chicago
- J.C. Anderson selected for 50,000-sf build out at Chicago’s DePaul University
- Summit Design+Build begins renovation of Chicago’s Esquire Theatre
- Summit Design+Build completes Park Place in Illinois