Medical campus adds women's center
Batson-Cook completed the $30 million Northside Forsyth Women's Center in Cumming, Ga., the 10th project the firm has constructed in the Northside Forsyth medical campus. The three-story, 108,000-sf facility, which is connected to the main hospital via a pedestrian bridge, has 12 labor and delivery rooms, 16 post-partum rooms, two newborn nurseries, nine NICU rooms, and three operating rooms. A main galleria with a rotunda, argyle-pattered ceiling, three skylights, and a multi-colored terrazzo floor serves as the building's focal point.
More like this
- Batson-Cook announces the appointment of Hall as president
- Rehabilitation institute to build 80-room residence facility
- Batson-Cook completes Hampton Inn near National Infantry Museum, Fort Benning
- Multifaceted healthcare center planned for Columbus, Ga., residents
- Batson-Cook finishes award-winning Cessna expansion