Luxury hotel and residences planned for Osaka
The first InterContinental hotel in Osaka and the first InterContinental residences in Japan are planned for the Osaka Station North Yard Development Project, a 24-hectare, mixed-use urban redevelopment area with projects by 12 different developers. The InterContinental complex, designed by Hong Kong-based Bilkey Llinas Design and the Japanese design firm Yukio Hashimoto Design Studio in a joint venture, will feature 200 luxury hotel rooms and 50 upscale residence units, along with restaurant and banquet facilities. Both the hotel and residences are expected to open in 2013.
More like this
- Luxury hotel 'groundscraper' planned in abandoned quarry
- InterContinental Hotels Group gets LEED pre-certification
- RCMA and Oak Ridge National Laboratory to host International Roof Coatings Conference
- Kentucky’s first green adaptive reuse project earns Platinum
- Living green wall planned for InterContinental Chicago