Lord, Aeck & Sargent opens fourth U.S. office, acquiring architecture firm in Austin, Texas
Strategic move offers growth opportunity and strengthens the firm’s historic preservation portfolio.
Lord, Aeck & Sargent acquired TWC Architects, an Austin, Texas-based full-service architecture firm specializing in historic preservation and building restoration. Through access to TWC’s statewide network of longstanding client relationships, the acquisition provides LAS a strategic growth opportunity in a geographical area where it has been active for several years.
In turn, TWC, now operating as Lord, Aeck & Sargent, gains an opportunity to pursue historic preservation projects in two new arenas – higher education and federal agencies – where LAS is already very strong. BD+C
More like this
- Lord, Aeck & Sargent and Urban Collage merge
- Lord, Aeck & Sargent announces new nationwide directors of marketing, business development
- Historic law library gets makeover
- Larry Lord joins HDR Architecture as south region science and technology director
- Lord, Aeck & Sargent: committed to continuing education, devoted to sustainability