Lifestyle Shopping Center Planned for Suburban Philly
Providence Town Center, a 550,000-sf shopping and dining center in Collegeville, Pa., just west of Philadelphia, has been designed by Bernardon Haber Holloway Designs of Downington, Pa. Urban Retail Properties of Chicago is consulting with local owner/developer Audubon Land Development to create a "lifestyle" shopping center with a Main Street, street signs along the sidewalks, sculptures, and fountains. O'Donnell and Naccarato of Philadelphia is the structural engineer; Burisch Associates of Pottstown, Pa., is the civil engineer.
More like this
- Bernardon Haber Holloway designs new cottages that enable seniors to age in place
- Florida developer hopes to transform failing mall to mixed-use magnet
- Casaccio Architects and GYA Architects join to form Casaccio Yu Architects
- Retail town center planned for the Florida Panhandle
- Shopping campus should be open for the holidays