KLMK Group awarded contract with Parkland Health & Hospital System in Texas
KLMK will also provide planning guidance in all aspects of the project related to facility activation.
KLMK Group, Inc. has been awarded the contract for Phase I of Hospital Move Planning Services for the 2.5 million sf, 862-bed Parkland facility that has a total project budget of $1.3 billion.
Phase I of the project will begin with KLMK leading a Readiness Assessment. This will allow the team to identify the needs of leaders within the hospital so they fully understand the move sequences and probable scenarios during the transition. KLMK will also provide planning guidance in all aspects of the project related to facility activation, including but not limited to: Equipment Procurement, IT, Move Activation, Equipment Testing and Staff and Patient Training. KLMK will be responsible for the development of the relocation team structure, master plan, budget and a Launch Gap Analysis during the planning phase. The target completion for Phase 1 is July 31, 2012.
Transition into the new Parkland hospital will begin in winter 2013 and the hospital is estimated to open in spring 2014. +
More like this
- KLMK Group awarded contract with Children's of Alabama
- KLMK Group awarded contract with Louisiana’s Slidell Memorial Hospital
- Hank Adams Named to Lead HDR’s Healthcare Program
- 7 keys to ‘Highest value, lowest cost’ for healthcare construction
- 2012 BUILDING TEAM AWARDS: Rush University Medical Center