KBE Building and CTA Construction awarded Project of the Year from CMAA
Award given for work done on the renovation of Beverly High School in Beverly, Mass.
KBE Building Corporation and CTA Construction have been recognized by the Construction Management Association of America, New England Chapter, with the 2012 Project of the Year Award for the renovation of Beverly High School in Beverly, Mass.
The $68 million project included a phased 113,000-sf renovation and a four-story, 147,000-sf addition. The existing 27,000-sf field house, 752-seat auditorium, kitchen, cafeteria, fitness room, and locker rooms were renovated, and the addition comprised of new classrooms, including two 1,026-sf culinary classrooms, a library, a health center, science labs, and administrative offices.
The 2012 Project of the Year Award honors projects that were completed before March 2012, and were constructed with a value more than $20 million. The Beverly High School project was completed in November of 2011.
More like this
- Gilbane to provide CM services for North Reading’s integrated middle/high school
- KBE selected for school project in Waterbury, Conn.
- Thornton Tomasetti/Fore Solutions provides consulting for renovation at Tufts School of Dental Medicine
- Special Recognition: Pioneering Efforts Continue Trade School Legacy
- KBE Building wins honor for Armed Forces Reserve Center