Hollister completes fit-out of 41,500-sf office space in Princeton, N.J.
Intricate interior project involved construction of more than 80 offices.
Hollister Construction Services has completed the fit-out of ZS Associates, Inc.’s 41,500-sf office space at Carnegie Center in Princeton, N.J.
Hollister Project Manager Pat Gail oversaw the extensive project, which was designed by architectural firm D2 Solutions.
The fit-out involved the construction of more than 80 offices with Adanlock steel frames and sidelights, as well as open areas with workstations, a training room and video conference rooms for ZS Associates, Inc., a business services firm. BD+C
More like this
- Hollister Construction awarded 42,000-sf office fit-out in Holtsville, N.Y.
- Hollister Construction Services oversees interior office fit-out for Harding Loevner
- Hollister Construction Services renovating bank in Union City, N.J.
- Construction of Royal Health Care offices completed
- Nation's largest LGBT-focused health center to open in Boston