HOK elevates the green office standard
Firm achieves LEED Platinum certification in New York office that overlooks Bryant Park.
HOK's new 35,000-sf office in Manhattan has achieved LEED Platinum certification under the United States Green Building Council’s (USGBC) Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design rating system.
The New York office was certified in the USGBC’s LEED Platinum Commercial Interior category and represents HOK's 107th LEED-certified project. BD+C
More like this
- Miramar College police substation in San Diego receives LEED Platinum
- HOK sustainability expert Mary Ann Lazarus tapped by AIA for strategy consulting position
- List of Top 10 States for LEED Green Buildings released
- Denver excelling in LEED green building development
- U.S. Green Building Council's new headquarters earns LEED Platinum