Historic West Palm Beach courthouse saved from demolition

August 11, 2010

On the brink of demolition six years ago, West Palm Beach, Fla.'s historic 1916 County Court House has been fully restored and converted into a museum following an $18.5 million donor-funded project. The local team of Hedrick Brothers Construction and REG Architects executed the project, which involved restoring the courthouse to its original neoclassical grandeur and fitting out the interior to make way for the 3,500-sf Richard and Pat Johnson Palm Beach County History Museum.

         
 

RELATED ARTICLES FROM BD+C

Comments on: "Historic West Palm Beach courthouse saved from demolition "