Hill International selected as PM for Secon Nile Towers in Cairo
The Secon Nile Towers will feature two 23-story buildings: one five-star hotel tower and one residential and retail tower.
Hill International has been awarded a contract from the Saudi Egyptian Construction Company to provide project management services in connection with construction of the Secon Nile Towers. The three-year contract has an estimated value to Hill of approximately $1.5 million.
The Secon Nile Towers will feature two 23-story buildings: one five-star hotel tower and one residential and retail tower. The EGP 1.2 billion ($183 million) project will have a total built-up area of approximately 110,000 square meters (1.2 million square feet).
"Secon Nile Towers will further shape the skyline of Cairo and add to the city's tourism appeal," said Waleed Abdel Fattah, Senior Vice President and North Africa Regional Manager for Hill's Project Management Group. "We are honored that Hill has been entrusted with this important project," added Fattah. +
More like this
- Vietnam business center will combine office and residential space
- Chicago architecture firm planning one of China’s tallest towers
- Five-star resort breaks ground on the Black Sea
- New York gets its first green five-star hotel at Bryant Park
- The Show Must Go on: Trump Tower in New Orleans Will Still Be Built