GSA Unveils New Sustainable Workplace Design Tool
WASHINGTON – The U.S. General Services Administration launched its Sustainable Facilities Tool, www.sftool.org, on Monday, Feb. 7. The innovative online tool will make it easier for both government and private-sector property managers and developers to learn about and evaluate strategies to make workplaces more sustainable, helping to build and create jobs in America’s clean energy economy of the future.
More like this
- 13 must-attend continuing education sessions at BUILDINGChicago
- Rethinking Workplace Design
- New Green Matters Conference examines emerging issues in concrete and sustainability
- President Obama cites PPG glass, coatings in Penn State speech
- U.S. Green Building Council applauds President Obama’s Green Building Initiative