GSA Region 5 BIM standards could set national agenda in government contracting
Learning how the GSA wants to work with contractors using Building Information Models (BIM) will dramatically improve your odds of winning federal work.
Learning how the GSA wants to work with contractors using Building Information Models (BIM) will dramatically improve your odds of winning federal work, says Richard Gee, senior architect and BIM champion for GSA's Chicago-based Region 5.
Gee is on the GSA National BIM Committee and is a leader in creating the internal GSA BIM Standard. GSA Region 5 BIM Standards are now being introduced to other GSA regions and might become a GSA PBS National Standard.
More like this
- Bringing BIM to Public Buildings
- 8 steps to a successful BIM marketing program
- How Your Firm Can Win Federal + Military Projects
- NASCC: The Steel Conference to offer wide array of technology sessions
- Haynes Whaley Associates delivers $38.5-million performing arts center with help from Autodesk Building Information Modeling (BIM) solutions