Graphisoft announces a complete suite of innovative interactive learning material, to continue its support of designers in understanding the benefits of Building Information Modelling (BIM).
The BIM Learning Studio is a comprehensive, voice led resource containing learning materials that support both new and experienced practitioners of BIM to gain relevant hands on experience. The suite includes the following interactive training guides:
– using the Frank Lloyd Wright designed Massaro House, this provides a conceptual overview of BIM
– designing and documenting an office building from scratch this provides in-depth insight into the functions and working methods of a BIM application
– an introductory guide to advanced modelling techniques for creating complex forms and structures
– an overview of workflows for project sharing and strategies for team working
Building Object Creation
– an introduction to building object creation methods and techniques
“The core of this material is the Experience BIM module which won the 2008 International Stevie Award for Best Training Technology and was a finalist in the 2008 Codie Award for Best Workforce Training Solution,” said Akos Pfemeter, Director of Marketing at Graphisoft. “There is no other BIM learning resource in our industry that has been so highly commended.”
Available for download at http://experienceBIM.com – getting started is just minutes away.