Earn $500 as a DOE proposal reviewer
The DOE's Building Technologies Office this morning put out a call to the AEC industry for expert reviewers for its new energy-efficiency initiative for small commercial buildings, which make up more than 90% of the commercial building stock.
The program is offering up to $12 million dollars to support new integrated solutions for delivering energy efficiency in small commercial buildings measuring 50,000 sq. ft. or smaller.
Each reviewer will be responsibilities for evaluating up to 10 proposals of ~40 pages each.
More like this
- DOE debuts online resource center for energy codes
- New Mexico court strikes down move to repeal energy codes
- Bill promotes investment in commercial, multifamily retrofits
- U.S Energy Secretary Chu announces $21 Million to improve energy use in commercial buildings
- BD+C's 2008 White Paper: Green Buildings + Climate Change