Dominium was recognized at the Minnesota Multi Housing Association’s Multi Housing Achievement in Design, Advertising and Community Support Awards
MINNEAPOLIS —September 11, 2019 — Dominium, a Minneapolis-based leading apartment owner, developer and manager, announced today that it won eight awards at the 24th annual Multi Housing Achievement in Design, Advertising and Community Support (MADACS) awards, hosted by the Minnesota Multi Housing Association (MHA).
Dominium and its employees were the recipients of the following awards:
- Maintenance: Individual was awarded to Michael Vernon for his work at Landings at Silver Lake.
- Maintenance: Multiple Sites (Site Level) was awarded to Michael Eden for his work at River North and The Legends of Champlin.
- Assistant Manager was awarded to Mija Hurley for her work at The Legends of Champlin.
- Community Manager: Affordable was awarded to Erika Powell for her work at The Legends of Spring Lake Park.
- Community Manager: Multiple Sites was awarded to Tracy Westby for her work at Grainwood and The Legends of Apple Valley.
- Community Signage was awarded to Union Flats.
- Property Excellence: Senior was awarded to The Legends of Apple Valley.
- Property Excellence: Best New Development (Affordable) was awarded to The Legends of Woodbury.
“Excellent management and maintenance make Dominium apartment communities stand out from other affordable properties in the state,” said Jack Sipes, Partner and Senior Vice President of Property Management at Dominium. “I am beyond proud of our staff for their award-winning work.”
Dominium partners with the Minnesota Multi Housing Association in providing multifamily housing across the state of Minnesota.
Founded in 1972, Dominium is a Minneapolis-based owner, developer, and manager of apartment communities nationwide. With more than 30,000 owned and/or managed units at over 200 sites in 22 states, Dominium is known for creative solutions to unique and challenging development projects, and management expertise. As of 2018, Dominium was ranked second largest owner of affordable housing by Affordable Housing Finance; and 28th in 2019 in NMHC 50 Largest Apartment Owners ranking. For more information, visit www.dominiumapartments.com.