Diller and Scofidio: the business of architecture and artistry
Three recent projects—the renovation of Lincoln Center, the High Line in NYC, and Boston’s Institute of Contemporary Art—have dramatically raised Diller Scofidio + Renfro's profile. Now the firm is juggling numerous projects around the world. Can the firm that once explored the essence of architecture rather than its practice stand the test of time?
More like this
- Diller + Scofidio unveil dramatic design for Boston art museum
- 'Pop-up' proposal would create movable cultural venue for NYC
- Verdant city center to frame Scotland’s historic architecture in Aberdeen
- Cornell shortlists six architectural firms for first building on tech campus
- Lincoln Center Pavilion wins national architecture and engineering award