Daniel Libeskind designs Poland’s tallest building
Architect Daniel Libeskind, Hill International (Marlton, N.J.), and the Orco Property Group of Luxembourg are among the Building Team members collaborating on the 807,000-sf Zlota 44 Tower in Warsaw, Poland. When completed, the 56-story skyscraper, which will house 251 luxury apartments, restaurants, theaters, and galleries, will become the country’s tallest building.
More like this
- State College of Denver adding hotel and hospitality learning center
- UCSF medical facility to use ‘smart’ technology, meet LEED Gold
- New York City develops affordable housing complex on Queens waterfront
- Outpatient care and R&D center to serve Chicago suburb
- Irish-inspired design featured in Almac Group’s North American headquarters in Philadelphia